2. Now review and analyse this subject and state how your decision making has been changed by doing this subject. Giving examples of 3 specific weeks of the yarning circle activities you participated in and how this impacted on you. E.g. the debates (naming the debate and what your involvement was) and the home visit to Judy, and your involvement with these activities.
3. In conclusion how will this impact on your future nursing practice for Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people, embedding the Graduate Attributes and the National Standards for Registered Nurses and, UTS Indigenous Graduate Attributes into your reflective essay.Essay guideline:
1.The discussion should be supported by relevant literature (peer reviewed) and health statistics.
2. Your essay should have an introduction and a conclusion. NO headings.
3. You are NOT to use Wikipedia to support the discussion. Essays that do not
just rely on the statistics presented in the Literature will attract higher marks.
4. It is expected that presentation of the essay and referencing will be in accordance with the Faculty guidelines. Marks will be deducted for incorrect
referencing, and presentation (up to 10%).
5. The Referencing is to be attached and not to be included in the word count.
6. All late assessment submission to be submitted through the late assessment
7.All documents must be in Microsoft word only, NO PDF format for the reason
as there may be a discrepancy in your similarity report.
8. The academic language should portray people sensitively in writing, and be
culturally appropriate.Students please note:
Submission on UTS Online:
At the top of the first page of your assessment, please write the following statement:
“The following paper is my own work and original, and has not been submitted previously for assessment”.
The post 2. Now review and analyse this subject and state how your decision making has been changed by doing. appeared first on Nursing Essay Tutors.