Coca-Cola Integrated Global Marketing Case Study
The paper will be titled; Coca-Cola’s Integrated Global Marketing Case Study
The case study is based on research from 4 course assessments. Instructions for each are below. I have provided 3 out of the 4. Please use my words exactly and graphs in the paper for those sections. Theses assessment have been turned in and graded.
Assessment 1(provided paper)
Note: In this and the next three assessments, you will complete the background research and planning necessary to create an integrated global marketing case study based on a company of your choice for Assessment 5.
For this assessment, select a company and provide a written analysis of its marketing mix and the other requested elements below. As you complete this deliverable, look to not only apply solid thinking of supply chain fundamentals but also to how the supply chain can be ethically built within any existing regulatory constraints.
Your company analysis should include:
1. Select a company.
• The company you select for analysis in this assessment will be the one you will use for the remainder of the assessments in the course as you build your integrated case study.
• As you choose your company, carefully consider whether you will have access to enough credible information that will allow you to fully complete all the assessments in the course.
• This initial step will serve to identify the company and provide helpful background and supporting information.
• Be aware that information you provide and use should be credible company information. The use of blogs, hearsay, or related information is not appropriate for work in this course.
2. Analyze the company’s marketing mix based on several of the following elements crucial to marketing management:
• Product and branding strategies (appropriate service strategy if the company has a consumer orientation).
• Pricing strategies.
• Supply chain strategies.
• Integrated marketing communications.
• Promotional strategy.
3. For the company you have selected, analyze the following:
• The company’s presence in domestic and international markets.
• The company’s vision and execution of strategy that set its direction.
• The company’s plans for growing and servicing its customer base.
Note: In this and the next two assessments, you will complete the background research and planning necessary to create an integrated global marketing case study based on a company of your choice in Assessment 5.
Create a written analysis of the marketing information resources that your selected company likely uses and explain how the company uses them to build its marketing decision support systems and customer relationship management (CRM) environment.
Complete the following:
• Identify and then analyze how your selected company uses marketing information resources.
• Apply theories, models, and practices of marketing to explain how the company uses information resources to build its marketing decision support systems and customer relationship management (CRM) environment. In other words, strategy is not built nor decisions made in a haphazard manner; the identification and analysis of how your selected company uses information resources will help you see the overall system of information and inputs that support decision making and strategy building.
• Assess how technology adds value to the marketing process as it applies to your selected company, including understanding market decision support systems and customer relationship management (CRM) strategies.
Need to add to sustainability seperate paragraphs from mine also add to corperate and social responsibility
Note: In this and the next assessment, you will complete the background research and planning necessary to create an integrated global marketing case study based on a company of your choice for Assessment 5.
Write an analysis of the market segments your selected company has chosen to compete in and support. your selected company has chosen to compete in and support.
Complete the following using your selected company:
• Apply theories, models, and practices of marketing to identify the market segments your selected company has chosen to compete in and support. For each segment, be sure to clearly address why this segment is valid.
• Analyze how marketing fits into the internal and external environments of the organization.
• Develop innovative and sustainable solutions to strategic marketing challenges.
Assessment 4 (you will need to research this section and place in final paper)
Note: In this assessment, you will complete the final stage of background research and planning necessary to create an integrated global marketing case study for Assessment 5.
Analyze the integrated marketing communications program of your selected company.
Complete the following:
• Analyze the tools available for marketing communication and the effectiveness of their usage in promoting a company.
• Analyze marketing communication in context of key concepts of advertising, sales promotion, and public relations as they pertain to marketing management.
• Analyze how a company integrates its marketing communications tools and promotional activities.
As you construct your essay, remember that communications can be physically and electronically integrated.
Please tie all the assessment together and add additional information as needed. You will have to add to the company history.
Use the research you have conducted on your selected company to write a case study that includes the following pieces:
• Title: The title should include the name of the selected company. Make the title count.
• Abstract: Include a practitioner abstract, which is a description of the issue, urgency, firm, and sector. Include a “so-what” statement; for example, provide some sense of why this case is valuable or topical.
• Introduction: Define how your selected company integrates its marketing communications tools and promotional activities into its overall marketing strategy. Make the description interesting and define the degree of urgency or risk to create a sense of engagement. Be clear, crisp, and complete enough to create some common ground between the reader and the case.
• Company Overview: The overview can provide a historical perspective on the selected company, the marketplace, culture, and key players. Measures of size, effectiveness, and specifics on market dynamics enhance the understanding of the size and scale of the organization and the importance of the marketing strategy.
• Current Situation: Tell the story of the situation in chronological order so the reader can understand the sequence of actions and the role of specific players in those actions. Include any specific plans to resolve issues or concerns.
• Action Alternatives: Action steps could include making a decision, figuring out what alternative options exist and how to present them, or providing a postmortem, including some ways to integrate learning and improved marketing strategy decision making.
• Conclusion: The final lines of the case study should drive home the importance of a good marketing strategy while providing a quick précis of integrating marketing analyses into general business management planning and decision making.
• Appendices: The case study should include a few well-selected enrichment materials that might include charts or links to videos. Each appendix should help build understanding and contextual information necessary to explore and advocate a marketing strategy.
Ensure that the individual pieces of the case study flow together seamlessly and that each paragraph has a clear topic sentence and main idea. Make sure the faculty member reading your project can clearly see how you not only built a case study after carefully selecting a company from the real world, but also how you analyzed it based on some key competencies that are relevant and crucial to understanding integrated global marketing.
Coca-Cola Integrated Global Marketing Case Study