Requirements for Essay in Order
2. Summary of Analysis- synthesize your analysis here. Don’t bury your conclusion at the end. This section should include your main points so if your consumer did not read any further, they would know your main thoughts. (1 page)
3. Porter’s Four Corners Analysis (3-5 pages including Graph and Narrative).The purpose of competitor analysis is to provide a comprehensive picture of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors to identify opportunities and threats for your organization. Competitor analysis has four main objectives:
• Identify competitors’ future plans and strategies.
• Predict competitors’ likely reactions to competitive initiatives.
• Determine the match between a competitor’s strategy and its capabilities.
• Understand a competitor’s weaknesses.
5. Conclusion – don’t repeat the summary of analysis