In a two- APA Pages describe:
1.Study design: Briefly describe the study design indicated by the question (experimental, quasi-experimental, descriptive).
2. Setting/sample: Briefly describe the setting for the study, who your study participants will be, and how these participants will be chosen. Will random sampling or a sample of convenience be used?
3. Confidentiality: How will you protect the confidentiality of your participants?
4. Procedures/intervention: Discuss the intervention you will implement and the procedures you will use in enough detail that others could replicate the study.
5. Instruments/scales and measurement of outcomes: Describe the instruments you will use to measure changes and whether they are quantitative, qualitative, or of a mixed design. If they have been tested previously, include reliability and validity data.
6. Data collection: Explain plans for data collection including:
Methods of collection, i.e., interviews, paper and pencil testing, etc.
Testing frequency. Will you gather baseline data prior to the intervention? Will you employ repeated measures such as pre- and posttests?