The Entrepreneur I Most Resemble
I have written a few things about myself in the 8 factors and have chosen my entrepreneurs, you can write with your choice and elaborate on the points below as I have not done the aptitude test..
please be critical with the sources…
A bit more about me
-From Pakistan, Lived in the Middle East & Europe
-Grew up with a silver spoon
-Business Cultures that I admire, China, United Arab Emirates for their transformation over the years, USA for increasing entrepreneurship.
1)Academic papers (Attachments)
2)Chosen entrepreneur ( high marks)
3)Textbook – Name is given in the attached files
8 factors ( describing my own entrepreneurship profile)
GEM ENTREPRENEURSHIP DATA BASE METHODOLOGY
GALLOP ( leadership consulting)
34 key characteristics of a leader
Strengths based leader
Never found a leader with all characteristics
ESSAY STRUCTURE…(WITH SUBHEADINGS INCLUDED)
Compare GEM says this but the book says this
* What are entrepreneurs
* GENERAL DISTINCTION BETWEEN LEADERSHIP & ENTREPRENEURSHIP
* Chosen Entrepreneurs
Steve Jobs: Aggressive vision
– Imran Khan (SHAUKAT KHANUM CANCER HOSPITAL)
achieving what was impossible
Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, Ruler of Abu Dhabi from 1966 to 2004
Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto (Prime Minister Pakistan)
quality I can relate to,
The way he was building a team by uniting all the middle east
Also agressive, would not compromise on his vision
All above had very strong vision
* The 8 Factors & Comparison between myself and my entrepreneurs
• Factor 1: Goal orientation – tendencies toward creativity and innovation, degree of determination in reaching goals, and personal perception as to overall handling of work situations.
I like having goals and writing them down, or even my daily monthly tasks.
• Factor 2: Leadership – aptitudes toward management and leadership.
I am aggressive leader
Making bold decisions
but charm is very important also other wise I would be hated, it softens the aggressive side..
I dont like to do everything myself, I delegate work to who ever has the best skills…
• Factor 3: Adaptability – ability to perceive environmental change and adaptability.
I believe in the SMED PHILOSOPHY
I like change,
Dont want to be old fashion and stay in my comfort zone, want to move forward
• Factor 4: Need for achievement – the desire for fame, success and social affirmation and respect from others.
I don’t feel the need to impress others, I have big vision, to create an impact not just for my own self but for others too, and leaving a legacy, leaving something behind, life’s short, but would
not do any thing for others attention, for my own self fulfilment.
• Factor 5: Need for self-empowerment – the desire to realise oneself through one’s job which, apart from any economic goals, must be enjoyable, satisfying and interesting.
• Factor 6: Innovation – curiosity for what is new.
I like innovation,
• Factor 7: Flexibility – tendency to reorient one’s goals according to external
• Factor 8: Autonomy – necessity of having one’s own independent space to make decisions and choices.
I like have my own personal thinking time, quite time, reading, self reflection, analysing on my own mistakes, and mistakes of others.. or even my thought process involves if I were to do it how
would I do it.. or how could I do it better than them…
* National and economic
difference between innovation and invention
The Entrepreneur I Most Resemble