Location theory, static and dynamic view of market value of land, allocation and pricing.
Question1,Location theory, static and dynamic view of market value of land, allocation and pricing.
• Role of Agglomeration
• Theoretical Explanations of Location Decisions
• Market Analysis Model
• Alternative Theories of Industrial location
• Locational Requirements of Office Users
• Theoretical Explanation of Retailers
• The Spatial Structure of Retail Property Markets
Question2,Why is it that values typically display a cyclical pattern?
Explain business cycle
Rent follow GDP booms
Time and land
Question3,Explain market efficiency and the factors that affect the efficient operation of property market?
• High transaction costs
• Inelastic supply in SR
• Government intervention
• Irrationality of market participants
• No perfect information
Each question give the example.