Research Design-Research Question.
Create at list of 10 unique research questions that encompass the following topics: Human Trafficking, Geographic Policing, Geographic Profiling, Criminal Investigative Analysis (CIA), Suicide by
Cop, Policing in the United States, Cognitive Ability, ADHD, Bipolar Disorder, and Depression. Each research question topic must cover a wide range of focus such as, variables in terms of number
and types, exploring relationships between variables, making predictions for one variable using one or more other variables, and determining differences between groups across one or two
Highlight each of the research questions, and provide the following:
• List the research question
• Identify the variables presented in the question
• Provide an operational definition for each variable
• Describe each variable’s scale of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, or ratio) and characteristics (i.e., discrete vs. continuous, qualitative vs. categorical, etc.)
• Take the research question and create a mini-research proposal that will help you consider the application of a specific statistical analysis to that question.
Take the research question and create a mini-research proposal that will help you consider the application of a specific statistical analysis to that question.
The paper should be APA formatted but can include listings, though full sentences should be used within these listings. Be sure to appropriately identify each component for each question.
Must be succinct and must follow and answer each question in the following format:
Summary: mini-research proposal