If you have a website or you run a blog, you need to have top quality, SEO content for all your web pages. Not only that, but you need your content to be updated regularly, every day or every week.
You need new fresh online content uploaded regularly to your site, and if you can’t write it yourself, or you don’t have time to write it yourself, then you need to hire a professional article writing service. And not just any old service, but one that can provide high quality, SEO articles, and provide them on a consistent basis.
But how many article writing services are there available? And how many of them can produce high quality articles on a consistent basis?
When you’re searching for an online content writing service, there are 7 things you need to look out for to make sure the company you are dealing with can provide the quality content that you’re looking for.
1. Lack of information. Before ordering articles or blog content, make sure there is enough information on the website so that you can make an informed decision. If the website is sparse on information about the service they provide and only seem keen on getting you to place an order rather than explaining in full about what you’ll be getting, then be careful.
If they’re not telling you enough, it means they are trying to hide something. Instead go with an article writing company that is upfront about everything they provide.
2. Are the writers native English speakers? If you want content written in English then make sure the website is offering articles by writers whose first language is English. It’s difficult for non-English speakers, or poor English speakers, to write in perfect English.
3. Are the articles unique? Some article writing services may brag about the quality of their articles, but what they don’t tell you is that they will sell the same articles to other people. So make sure the articles are written only for you and will not be modified and resold to someone else.
4. Will you get full copyright? If you’re paying for articles to be written for you then you need to be sure that you are also buying complete copyright of them as well. That means that no one else can use them and you are free to do whatever you want with them. You can publish them online, off-line or sell them to someone else.
5. How long will it take? Make sure that when you place an order for articles that there is a deadline of when they will be delivered to you. Also make sure the deadline is short. You don’t want to be waiting months for your content. Get their assurance of when the articles will be delivered, in writing.
6. Are the articles too cheap? Some article writing services offer lengthy articles for just a couple of dollars. And while this may seem like the bargain of the century, usually what is happening with these articles is that they are either written by writers in other countries where wages are extremely low, or they use article spinning software on previously written articles so that the same article can be sold multiple times. As the saying goes, if you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.
7. What subjects are available and at what cost? Most articles are on general subjects while others are on more specialist subjects such as medicine and finance. The more specialist the subject, the longer the articles take to research and write and are usually charged at a higher rate. If the company you’re looking at charges the same for any article, regardless of the speciality of the subject, chances are the more specialized the subject, the poorer quality they’ll be.
A good article writing provider will want all their articles to be of a high quality and so will charge more so that they can put more work into the specialist subject articles. A mediocre article provider will not charge more because they are not putting more effort into producing them.
These 7 points are just the tip of the iceberg of the type of things you should be looking out for when choosing an online company to produce articles and blog content for you. Usually, when visiting a website, you can get a general feel as to whether the company is honest or not.
If you have any doubts, don’t place an order with them. Instead keep searching until you find a high quality article writing service that can meet your high standards.