This assignment requires that you create a free SurveyMonkey® or QuestionPro online questionnaire account.
- Go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/ OR http://questionpro.com/.
- Sign up for a free basic plan / account by following the instructions on the screen.
- Follow the instructions on how to create a simple survey.
In this assignment you will create an online questionnaire. Prepare as follows:
- Read Activity 7.2 on page 239 of the textbook.
- Create an online questionnaire using your account on SurveyMonkey® or QuestionPro, depending on which one you selected during the.
- Insert the six (6) questions in your questionnaire. You may add additional questions if you wish.
- Send an email to at least five (5) friends or participants and ask them to participate in the online questionnaire. Include the link to the online questionnaire in the email.
- Give your participants a few days to complete the online questionnaire.
- Use SurveyMonkey® or QuestionPro to analyze the collected data.
- Download and save the report. You may take a screenshot if you wish.
- Attach your report to your assignment paper.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Include the survey report.
- Describe the positive and negative aspects of creating and conducting an online questionnaire.
- Speculate on the reliability of the collected data.
- Recommend two (2) methods that you can use to validate the collected data.
- Based on your experience, describe the major challenges of using an online questionnaire Website.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Demonstrate the ability to select an appropriate user interface interaction style for a particular task.
- Explain the different usability data-gathering techniques
- Create a product evaluation through a formal framework.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in human-computer interaction.
- Write clearly and concisely about human-computer interaction topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using this rubric.