Mental health and mental disorders objective is suicide in Mental Hospital in Tuscaloosa, AL serving surround counties for mental health services. The paper I have uploaded have more details and examples of what my paper should be.
Title Page (*The title page should contain the title of the paper, the author’s name, and the institutional affiliation.)Assessment of Community (*Double-space; 1″ margins on all sides. APA recommends using 12 pt. Times New Roman font; Include a “running head” at the top of every page; insert page numbers flush right.)
1) Discuss the general community characteristics, such as historical development and geographic boundaries. Remember boundaries include people, place, and social interaction.
2) Describe the physical and psychosocial characteristics of the community, such as demographic information (age, race, gender, ethnicity), socioeconomic characteristics of the community, and religion.
3) Distinguish key groups that exist within the community, make sure to include vulnerable groups.
4) Name specific health concerns for members of the community.
5) Examine the existing resources within the community at the county, state, and national level.
6) Classify strengths and weaknesses (economics, politics, communication, values, readiness to learn, barriers to learning) of the community that would be integral in the design of a community health strategy.
7) Review opportunities that exist for improving the health of the community.
8) Identify barriers that may effect the successful implementation of a community health strategy.
Reference Page (*References listed in alphabetical order, one reference should be your course textbook, one reference should be from state/county/municipal website, one reference should come from the professional website, and one reference should come from an evidence-based article from peer-reviewed journals.)here are a few sources that could be used alabamapublichealth.gov/suicide/assets/ALSuicideFactSheet2016.pdf www.alabamapublichealth.gov/suicide/ https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/fact/table/tuscaloosacityalabama,US/PST045217The post mental health and mental disorders objective is suicide in Mental Hospital in Tuscaloosa, AL serving surround counties for mental health services. appeared first on Academic Essay Guru.