Compensation Management Assignment Help
It is quite controversial and debatable department as various crucial elements are bounded to it.
EssayPaper.org is a renowned name in assignment services, that has provided compensation management assignment help to students from countries like the UK, U.S. and Australia.
Benefits of Compensation Management:
• It helps in evaluating different job roles in an organization.
• It also helps the company to maintain the finances associated with the human resources.
• It makes sure that the suitable salaries and promotions are provided to all the deserving candidates.
• It makes sure that exploitation and unethical practices related to employee management are avoided in the organization.
• It helps in choosing the right talent for the company.
This subject has thus become a part of Management courses in multiple institutes across the globe.
Types of Compensation:
• Direct compensation – Salary and health benefits are part of direct compensation. Compensation management executives must provide pay scales and salaries for the positions in a firm.
• Indirect compensation – The additional perks other than salary and health benefits come under indirect compensation. Promotions, incentives, recreational benefits and staff training etc are part of indirect compensation.
writers at EssayPaper.org have deep knowledge of all forms of compensation and they can write a well formatted assignment that will fetch you better grade.
Topics in Compensation Management Assignments:
• Negotiation in compensation
• IT sector and compensation management
• Profit sharing
• Stock options
• Rewards and recognition
• Commission related to sales
• Executive compensation
• Managerial level compensation
• Attrition related to compensation management
• Compensation management and globalization
• Structure and features of a pays lip
• Overtime salary
• Medical allowances
• Employee insurance
• Housing paid by company
• Transportation paid by company
• Bonus and appraisals
• Compensation and retail sector
• Unethical practices in compensation management