ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP
Electrical Engineering is a prime discipline of engineering which deals with the utilization of electromagnetism, electricity and electronics in industries. With the advent of the industrial revolution, this field gained rapid fame and growth across the world. In today’s time, electricity has become one of the most important necessities without which life is nothing, like shelter, food, and wardrobe. The essential feature of electrical engineering integrates linking the interactions between resistors, circuit theory, diodes, insulators, transistors, capacitors, Fourier series and signal processors. With the rapid increase in the technological advancements, which sounds everywhere and the main purpose to follow electrical engineering, is to catch the ideas which correlates power, voltage, electricity and the energy.
Circuit, chip, computer networking and signal processes unite for a powerful decree globally, placed in a flexible control which helps in constructing the existing and developed micro and Nano techniques for the improvement in this field. Our electrical engineering assignment help consist of several domains like power engineering, digital computers, control systems, telecommunications, signal processing, RF engineering, microelectronics and instrumentation.
WHAT IS ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING?
Electrical engineering is a discipline of engineering which deals with the practical application of electricity. Electrical Engineering concerns with the design and operation of machinery equipment, distribution of power and communications. Electrical engineering assignment help by EssayPaper.org helps you to deal with all the challenges of electrical engineering assignment.
SUBJECTS THAT COME UNDER ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
• CIRCUIT THEORY – All the semiconductors are consisting of complex electric circuits. A circuit contains only ideal current sources, resistors and ideal voltage sources. If the sources are DC sources, then the result is also a DC circuit.
• CONTROL SYSTEM – A control system is a set of devices that directs, commands, manages and regulates the behavior of other devices. In the simplest language, you can say that control system controls other system.
• TRANSFORMER – A transformer is a device which transfers electrical energy between circuits through electromagnetic induction. The purpose of transformers in electric power applications is to increase and decrease the alternating voltage.
WORKING PRINCIPLE OF TRANSFORMER
The working principle of transformer is based upon Faraday’s law of electromagnetic induction. According to Faraday’s law: “Rate of change of flux linkage with respect to time is directly proportional to the induced EMF in a conductor or coil.”
TYPES OF TRANSFORMERS
There are two types of transformers:
• Step Down Transformer
• Step Up Transformer
STEP DOWN TRANSFORMER
When the number of turns on the primary coil is greater than the number of turns on the secondary coil, it makes a step down transformer. In a step down transformer the primary input voltage is greater than the secondary output voltage.
STEP UP TRANSFORMER
When the number of turns on the secondary coil is greater than the number of turns on the primary coil, it makes a step up transformer. In a step up transformer the secondary output voltage is greater than the primary input voltage.
BENEFITS TO STUDY ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
• Easy to get the job – In this highly competitive world, it is much easier to find electrical engineering jobs as compared to other engineering disciplines.
• Salary – One of the biggest benefits of being an electrical engineer is ‘salary’. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, “the median salary is over $85,000.”
• Every day is a new task – If you are the one who love new challenges, then this is the right career for you. In this discipline you don’t have to do the same process or same work every day, instead you get new challenges all the time.
• Knowledge of computers – This is the discipline which not only focuses on electrical engineering topics, but also provides the knowledge of computers during their academics.
• Option to work in other countries – Majority of people loves travelling, then engineering can open up the doors for you to work in other countries.
MAIN TOPICS COVERED IN THE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP
The electrical engineering assignment help services offered by us are as follows:
• Electronic Circuits
• Power and Control Systems
• Integrated Circuits and Systems
• Fields and Waves in Electronic Systems (Electromagnetic Wave, Radio Wave and Microwave)
• Digital Design
• Electronics and Signal Processing
• Communication Systems (Tele, Satellite, Analog, Mass and Wireless Communications)
• Solid State Devices
• Semiconductor Electronics and Devices
• Nanotechnology and Nano Electronics
• Medical Electronics
• Fourier Transform Series
• Computer Networks
• And Artificial Intelligence
These are the topics covered under the syllabus almost all universities globally.
Electrical engineering students who look curiously for electrical engineering assignment help for these topics and related to the stream. We at EssayPaper.org provide electrical engineering assignment help with a brief explanatory way in order to make you understand all the concepts very accurately, which will facilitate you in scoring good credits in your final examination.
CHOOSE ONLINE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING ASSIGNMENT HELP