Create a 12- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for a Mini-Strategy using the Mini-Strategy Outline.
Include the following in your outline:
- Evaluate the organization’s mission statement, vision statement and values’ statement.
- Discuss the organization’s current goals and objectives.
- Assess the organization’s current status:
- Board members
- Number of employees
Conduct a basic SWOTT analysis and discuss the implications of those results. Report the most recent financial results including annual revenues, annual after tax earnings, and five years of year-end stock prices. Perform competitor analysis. Develop strategic recommendations that are designed to realize growth. Create a profile of the current CEO including the following:
- Background and accomplishments
- Education and educational experiences
- Length of time in the current position
- Major career accomplishments
- Leadership and management styles
- Vision for the company
- Innovative accomplishments
Conclusion. Reference page at end of slide deck.