Summer is on its way again and what could make it a great time, aside from going to the beach, is to have a griller on your side! Even if you have to get a new one, but you’re budget is a little tight these days, you don’t have to worry. You can find
Coleman RoadTrip LXX Grill
Aside from the price, what made Coleman Roadtrip LX stand out from other cost-efficient
To get an overview, here are its specifications.
- 285 square inches cooking area
- 22000 BTUs adjustable cooking power
- Mix and match grill, griddles and stove grates
- Porcelain coated grill surfaces
- brushed stainless-steel table inserts
- Legs and wheels fold up for easy packing and transport
- InstaStart Matchless lighting
- 47 in. x 19 in. x 34 in
It is fuelled by propane
It also comes with a pretty cool feature of interchangeable cooking grill, griddle and stove grates which you can’t normally see on any grills. This way, you can customize the grill to your liking and allows you to mix and match its parts, though extra accessories may be sold separately. It is made up of cast iron and porcelain-coated grill surfaces, brushed stainless-steel table inserts and removable grease tray which make it durable and easy to clean. Additional features that we may find on other grills but really contribute lots of help and convenience can also be found here. It has an InstaStart Technology for faster and matchless lighting, built-in tool holders, sliding tables and thermometer for convenient design and use for cooking. Although its actual price costs more than $200 bucks, you can usually find this priced lower at around $180 which is really a great deal especially with a budget of just 200 dollars. Not to mention, Coleman also offers 3 year limited warranty for this product. You can also buy accessories that can help make cooking better, save on fuel expenses and protect your grill. This allows you to enjoy grilling for longer period!
If you are looking for something basic for simple grilling, then all you need is to just look for grills with 2 burners. You don’t actually need to pay a lot for a basic grill and look any further, Char-Broil got you covered. Char-Broil has been one of the popular manufacturing brands known for offering inexpensive grills. They usually offer products with lot of features but may also have several flaws at the same time. Nevertheless, you can still maximize your experience with Char-Broil, you just need extra care handling the unit to keep it longer.
To give you a kick start, here’s a rundown of it features.
- 26,500 BTU Main Burner
- 280 Square Inch primary cooking area
- Durable porcelain steel lid and firebox
- Piezo push button ignition
- Full from panel and 6″ wheels
- 280 square inch primary cooking surface
- Compact grill with two independent burners and 26,000 BTUs of heat
- Porcelain-coated wire cooking grates, durable porcelain steel lid and firebox
- Powered by liquid propane
- Two plastic side shelves with handles and tool hooks
This Char-Broil is a 2 burner
However the construction quality of the grill is where it came in short, which are mostly the drawbacks of Char-Broil grills as well. It has lots of parts so assembling can take quite some time. Some users feel that the grill is quite flimsy given that it weighs pretty light for its dimension. But given with an estimated price of even lesser than $100, this grill is big enough and gives good value for the price. Replacement parts for Char-Broil grills can easily be found in the market and be bought at low price. But just a reminder, if you find yourself keep on replacing its parts, then it might be a better decision to buy a whole new grill instead, as the money you spent for replacing them might be more expensive when accumulated. Average users gave it 3.5 out of 5 rating.
Now if you think that is all you can get for $200, but still not enough for what you need then you haven’t seen the Thermos 4 Burner
- 480 square inches primary cooking area
- 205 secondary warming rack
- 48000 BTUs for main burners and 10,000 for side burner
- 4 burner
- Porcelain stamped steel primary cooking grate
- Porcelain coated warming rack
- Stainless steel insert lid with black porcelain steel control panel
- Fascia’s electronic ignition, full frontal panel
- 56 in x 23 in x 44.5 in
Since the Thermos
It also comes with an electric ignition for easy and matchless lighting and two cast wheels to make it easier for us to move it around or keep it in storage. For its features and size, this makes it an appealing deal for us, offering great value for our money. It even got 4 out 5 user ratings which proves to be one of the best
Even though they say that we get what we pay for, that’s not always the case. You can still find inexpensive