Use the information in this case (in Ivancevich, pp. 59-61) to prepare a presentation for the CEO outlining an HR plan to help the organization effectively employ Gen Y workers. Addressing the questions at the end of the case is necessary but not sufficient. Include in your presentation a briefing on the challenges presented by Gen Y employees and specific strategies the organization needs to address (in terms of policy, practice, management development, rewards systems, etc.).
- Your paper should be 2-4 double-spaced pages.
- Have you identified the critical issues/problems in the case and analyzed the key facts related to the issues/problems?
- Have you discussed a tentative solution that addresses the issues/problems and how you would implement your solution?
- Is information from the textbook and other sources integrated into your analysis appropriately? Remember to provide complete citations for your sources.
- Is the paper professionally presented? Remember your audience – the CEO of a small Fortune 500 company. It is important to present your information as clearly and succinctly as possible. (Do not sacrifice thoroughness for mere brevity.) Please proofread carefully for grammar and spelling errors.