- Topic: Chapter 1 Case Study – The Department of Homeland Security
1. How does the creation of the Department of Homeland Security affect resources traditionally designated for local criminal justice organizations?
2. Are there too few resources to fight both terrorists and traditional criminals?
3. Who should pay the burden for investigating, apprehending, prosecuting, convicting, sentencing, and incarcerating terrorists?
4. Should Osama Bin Laden have been taken alive?
5. What are the due process protection questions in light of the creation of the Department of Homeland Security?
6. Should these due process protections matter in the fight against terrorism?
Need this done within 2 hours with 2 peer reviewed articles in APA format!!