Humanities Assignment Help
The Humanities is one of the academic disciplines which are studied by a wide diversity of people today. The objective of this discipline is to study human culture. The methods and procedures adopted to achieve this objective are speculative, critical and different from the empirical approach of other natural science.
The Humanities are the documentation of human experience over time. It is a study devoted in many dimensions. If you are a rocket scientist, you would have studied rocket science but humanities look at not just one subject but the holistic approach. Since we ever learned to document our experience, we’ve been recording our experience through religion, arts, literature, philosophy, music, language, and history. All this have turned into subjects that we teach in schools and colleges. We here at EssayPaper.org are delighted to inform you that all your Humanities assignment help will be provided here, our writers are very qualified and adept.
Why should you major in Humanities?
There are 100s of reasons why you should pursue humanities. Let me name a few for you:
• You learn to be creative and write: Unlike many other courses like Engineering etc., where the process of learning is very mechanical, writing doesn’t work that way, to be able to write perfectly you require to read how other people write, practice your own writing, then after a long time, you perfect your skill.
• Things are not as bad as you think: Most people are of the thought that humanities grads are the ones who top the unemployment chart, but this is a blunder you should never believe. There are plenty of opportunities. A recent survey was done by Georgetown, the average unemployment rate of humanities grad is 9%, it is at par with computer science and math’s grad i.e. 9.01%. So, you get the picture.
• Works out in the long run: In a person’s lifetime, they never stick to their first few jobs. That’s why having a skill like writing could go a long way with you.
• Scope: There are plenty of fields that a humanities grad could pursue. I will name a few; on top of my list, you could always become a novelist, a journalist, a lawyer, an economist, a professor, a paid blogger, a freelance writer, a copywriter, you could work in a publishing house. etc. I could go on and on and on, there is an endless possibility, I just mentioned a few conventional ones.
Why choose us? EssayPaper.org
EssayPaper.org is a globally acclaimed assignments help website.
• The firm has a team of professional and efficient writers who make tailor-made assignments that would suit your requirements.
• The assignments are plagiarism-free and it helps the student obtain the best score.
• After the student submits their assignment, they receive back a 100 percent original content that is Turnitin passed.
• Since there is an on-time delivery and live support from the Writers, it makes EssayPaper.org an effective place to have the assistance you require on your assignment.
• Since the prices are budget-friendly, the quotes are given at a very minimal price for the student.
• The assignments they offer are for basic to the advanced level thesis, dissertations, reports, research, projects and the like.
EssayPaper.org helps students to grow with them, and learn from their Writers. Log-in with us now and see the difference for sure!
Role Models – From the Humanities Field
We here at EssayPaper.org are dedicated to providing all you Humanities assignment help, if you are not yet convinced about the scope of Humanities, let me illustrate by naming a few names of very successful people who choose Humanities as their major.
1. Howard Schultz: The CEO of Starbucks, he did B.S. in Communications.
2. Andrea Jung: Former Avon CEO, she did B.A. in English Literature.
3. Michael Eisner: Former CEO of Walt Disney Company, he pursued B.A. in Literature and Theatre.
4. Richard Plepler: HBO CEO, B.A. in Government.
5. Carly Fiorina: Former HP CEO, B.A. in Medieval History and Philosophy.
6. John Mackey: Co-CEO Whole Foods, he pursued B.A. in Philosophy and Religion.
7. Susan Wojcicki: YouTube CEO, B.A. in History and Literature.
8. Steve Ells: He is the Co-CEO of Chipotle, he adventured in B.A. in Arts History.
9. Alexa Hirschfeld: Co-founder Paperless Post, B.A. in Classics.
10. Jack Ma: Alibaba Chairman, B.A. in English.
This concludes the list and hopefully you get the gist.