Assume the role of a case manager at a correctional institution. A university professor has asked you to speak to her class about your experiences as a case manager. To prepare for the visit, she has sent you the following questions, which the students will ask you:
· What interpersonal skills do you think are necessary to have when working with your clients?
· How does the prison environment influence the way you manage a case?
· What is case management assessment and case management goal setting? Is there a relationship between the two?
· What factors do you consider when doing an intervention plan? How do you go about its implementation?
· How do you utilize resources available within the correctional institution?
· With your experience as a case manager, what do you think are some issues within the criminal justice system as they pertain to case management?
Write 150- to 300-word responses to each question, responding as you would to the students during an interview.
Use at least two peer-reviewed articles to support your responses.
Format your interview Q and A consistent with APA guidelines.
No plagiarism & I don’t want it to sound too intellectual!