Go to YouTube, located at http://www.youtube.com/, and search for an episode of “UnderCover Boss”. Imagine you are the CEO of the company in the selected episode.
Write a two to three (3 – 4) page paper in which you:
1 Thoroughly compared two (2) job positions from the episode and thoroughly performed a job analysis of each position.
2 Thoroughly described your method of collecting the information for the job analysis (i.e., one-on-one, interview, survey, etc.).
3 Thoroughly created a job description from the job analysis.
4 Thoroughly justified your belief that the job analysis and job description are in compliance with state and federal regulations.
5 Use at least three (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources. (USE ALL AMERICAN PUBLICATIONS, CITATIONS AND RESOURCES FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT!)
6 Clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting requirements! (ALL WORK SHOULD BE ORIGNIAL WITH NO PLAGIARISM AND IN PROPER ENGLISH GRAMMAR!)
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Formulate HRM strategies and policies to recruit, select, place, and retain the most efficient and effective workforce.
- Develop effective talent management strategies to recruit and select employees.
- Design processes to manage employee performance, retention, and separation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.