Many websites ask for phone numbers. The problem is that there are so many different ways to represent a phone number. Examples include 817-555-1234, 817 555 1234 (c), and (817) 555-1234 x23. Write a Raptor program which inputs a string containing a phone number in any format and outputs it in the standard format. For this assignment, that standard format is (817) 555-1234.
Your Raptor program should:
1. Input a string including the number
2. Copy only the digits from the input string into another string
3. Issue an error message if the input string does not contain exactly 10 digits
4. Output the phone number in standard format
1. When only digits are input, Raptor assumes it is an integer instead of a string. Your flowchart does not need to properly handle an input like 8175551234, but your Ctt version does need to handle that.
2. I recommend passing the digits only string to a procedure which outputs it in the standard format.
Sample Output(inputs in BOLD)
Please enter a phone number: 817-555-1234
The properly formatted number is (817) 555-1234
Please enter a phone number: (817)515 7259 x23
The phone number must have 10 digits
Please enter a phone number: 214 555 9999 (c)
The properly formatted number is (214) 555-9999