Philosophy Assignment Help
EssayPaper.org provides philosophy assignment help in the UK, USA and Australia. The word philosophy has been derived from two Greek words – ‘Philia’ meaning love and ‘Sophia’, translating to wisdom. Thus, philosophy is ‘the love of wisdom’. The basic structure of philosophy includes important facts and concepts of the universe and the ways to critically analyze the theories. Students are not always able to score well in this subject and thus they tend to take philosophy assignment help. Philosophy as a subject has many branches and is considered a complex subject.
If philosophy as a subject is too hard for you then you can take EssayPaper.org help in getting the assignments done. Our subject matter Writers are well qualified in their fields and our agenda is to work with empathy for the students.
EssayPaper.org is a one-stop solution for all your woes regarding any philosophy assignment. The way EssayPaper.org works is unique and effective as they fetch the best grades on behalf of the students.
EssayPaper.org Offers Philosophy Assignment Help on the Following Topics:
• Islamic Philosophy – Islamic philosophy has started gaining attention in the non-Islamic world recently. Islam as a religion has always used philosophy to justify their faith in their religion. Philosophical concepts are utilized to understand the religious point of views ever since Islamic philosophy has evolved. The Islamic Philosophy is very closely linked to its origin. It has its own sub-branches that are mentioned as follows: ethics epistemology, ontology politics and philosophy of language, it also provides viewers with the complete view of the study.
• Eastern Philosophy – Eastern philosophy includes the various philosophies of South and East Asia, including Chinese philosophy, Indian philosophy, Korean philosophy, and Japanese philosophy. Broadly speaking the term can also sometimes include Babylonian philosophy, Jewish philosophy, Iranian/Persian philosophy, and Islamic philosophy, though these may also be considered Western philosophies.
• Western Philosophy – The western philosophy is majorly connected to the western world’s thought process. Western philosophy has played a major role in influencing the rest of the world by its theories and philosophies. Every philosopher has its own way of presenting various topics.
• Scholastic Philosophy – Scholastic philosophy is largely related to academics and it also dominates the world of scholars. It also dominated the way of study in the medieval period. It has originated from Christian Monastic Schools at the earliest European universities.
• Marxist Philosophy – The Marxist philosophy is largely influenced by Karl Marx. This theory is a rule of economic production and not a human philosophy. It includes self-emancipation and work progression that increases economic activity.
• Political Philosophy – Political philosophy is the study of fundamental questions about the state, government, politics, liberty, justice, and the enforcement of a legal code by authority. It is ethics applied to a group of people and discusses how a society should be set up and how one should act within a society. Individual rights (such as the right to life, liberty, property, the pursuit of happiness, free speech, self-defense, etc.) state explicitly the requirements for a person to benefit rather than suffer from living in a society.
• Metaphysics – Metaphysics is concerned with the nature of existence, world and the living beings. Metaphysics is also considered the base of the philosophy.
Historical Overview of Philosophy
1. Western philosophy: The philosophy from the time of Socrates, in the 6th century BC, is known as western philosophy. Its true origin is Ancient Greece. Most of the philosophers, including Thales, in this period, concentrated their study in the metaphysics.
2. Middle Eastern philosophy: This philosophy existed in Iran and Arabia and mostly concentrated on the ethical and virtual living, the message in this philosophy was conveyed through stories and proverbs.
3. Indian philosophy: As the name suggests this philosophy originated in the Indian sub-continent, it has two major traditions, orthodox and heterodox. Orthodox believe in the Vedas and heterodox school are Buddhists, Jains, Caravan, and Alivia.
4. Buddhist philosophy: It revolves around the principles of Buddha and his teachings are recorded in the form of texts and scriptures. The philosophy that is taught here is trans-culture and trans-religion.
5. East Asian philosophy: This philosophy originated in the Ancient China, it talks mainly about Confucianism, Taoism, and Legalism.
6. Indigenous American philosophy: It involves the philosophy of the native people of America; it has a wide range of philosophy, ranging from tribe to tribe.
Few problems that a philosophy student faces with assignments
Assignments can be a great way to acquire knowledge and learn things on your own but with a course like philosophy, comes many problems and complications, some that are out of your control and for that reason come to us for philosophy assignment help and also have a look at our other services like philosophy homework, tests, get your answers answered by our Writers.
• Student’s struggle with the concept of what’s real and what’s not; what you could be thinking might be a fabrication of your brain.
• The conundrum of theories, that oppose each other and you are left with a confused mind, not knowing which to follow.
• Books are not written in plain English, making it difficult for you to study and complete your homework or assignment.
• Constant struggle with the concept of moral relativism.