Create a PowerPoint presentation to show your own ideas of which market the new product/service should be designed for, how you will develop the new product/service, and what business plan would work best for the new product/service.
Now that you have detailed the new product/service, include the following points:
- Outline in detail the new product/service.
- Further define the market in which the new product/service will be implemented and why.
- Associate the industry to the new product/service that will be implemented. How does this new product/service fit in with current industry standards and needs?
- Break down how you will develop or manufacture the new product/service. Which innovation process is necessary for success?
- Separate which approach would work best for the new product/ service (intrapreneurial or entrepreneurial or both) and discuss why.
- Compare and contrast the operation processes for both an intrapreneurial and entrepreneurial approach as they relate to the development of the new product/service. What are some advantages and disadvantages inherent to both disciplines?
- Conclude by giving recommendations for outlining a strategic approach for implementing the new product/service to the marketplace. (The marketing process will be continued in ENT5001-8.)
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists. Support your presentation with at least three (3) scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included. Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate.
Length: 10-15 slides (with a separate reference slide).
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide.