Plan a professional development session for teachers on your campus.
Consider how teachers and coaches will cultivate learning-focused relationships.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation outlining the mentor or coach’s role in the professional development session.
Include the following (required):
- Various learning formats
- The responsibilities of the mentor or coach and participant within each format
- How the mentor or coach can support (identify effective instructional support) the educator in implementing the strategies
- An explanation concerning the relationship between professional development and effective instructional coaching
- Characteristics of both professional development and effective instructional coaching
- Any references used to create the presentation
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.