In Chapter 8 of the text, Creswell (2014) discusses data analysis and the interpretation of results (pp. 167-182). The author also identifies various threats to validity, strategies for specifying variables, techniques for dealing effectively with study participants, and suggests some techniques for evaluating the results of a research study (p. 178). After examining his suggestions, consider the strengths and weaknesses of his approach as you
- Describe the various components of an experimental method plan, as envisioned by the author.
- Explain two styles of threats to validity.
- Describe the nuances involved in interpreting results from an empirical study.
- Must be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must use at least three peer-reviewed sources in addition to the course text