Select a health care organization you would like to focus on.
Research your chosen organization’s governing structure.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word report on your findings that address the following:
- Identify the organization’s mission, vision, and key values.
- Analyze the framework of a strategic plan.
- Describe the strategic planning model your chosen organization uses.
- Evaluate the relationship between the strategic plan and your organization’s mission, vision, and values.
- Describe the organizational structure of your chosen organization.
- Identify the current key leaders in your chosen organization and describe their roles.
- Describe the change management model your chosen organization uses.
- Evaluate the impact of governance on implementation of strategic goals.
- Consider the role of the Board of Directors on formation of strategic goals.
- Analyze the organization’s major service delivery and support activities in its value chain. At a minimum, include the following:
- Target market
- Programs and services
- Clinical operations
- Organizational culture
- Strategic resources
- Analyze how the organization uses its value chain to implement its strategic plan.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar resources to support your information.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.