Statistical Package for the Social Sciences
Statistical Package for the Social Sciences: SPSS is a software package that is used for statistical analysis, data mining and decision support. It is one of the most popular statistical packages which perform highly complex data analysis and manipulation with simple instructions. With its help one can accomplish the most basic data analysis through dialog boxes and menus. It can take data from almost every type of file and use them to generate charts, tabulated reports, descriptive statistics, plots of distributions and trends. The purpose of this program is to convert the raw data into meaningful information in order to support in decision making. It consists of a visual basic editor, complex set of data to perform aggregations.
What other functions SPSS do for you?
Along with data analysis and data mining, it solves arithmetic operations too. Most of the statistical computations include arithmetic operations that are also calculated by this program. For example: computation of a common statistics such as the standard deviation is solved in mentioned below steps:
• Find the number of cases
• Calculate the sum of all observed values
• Divide the computed sum by the number of cases, which results out as the mean
• For each case, compute the observed value and subtract the mean
• Evaluate the squares of these differences
• Assess the sum of all squares
• Derive this sum by the number of observations and subtract it by 1 and
• Find the root of the division result.
This is the way SPSS can solve the normal arithmetic question just with no time.
Features & Benefits of SPSS
• It makes the data-calculations easy.
• Provides in-depth statistical capabilities
• It offers a wide range of graphs, charts and methods
• It manages data effectively
• It keeps the result file separately from data
• It is featured with various menus and controls
Look at the SPSS Statistics Index
• Make an SPSS Frequency Table, Bar Chart, Histogram, Pie chart & Crosstabs
• Find the Interquartile Range in SPSS
• Calculate the Pearson Correlation Coefficient
• Find the Standard Deviation
• Perform a Chi-Square Test
• Make an SPSS Box Plot and Scatter Plot
• Perform an Independent Samples Tests
• Find SPSS Mean, Mode, Median & Standard Deviation
• Find the SPSS Five Number Summary
EssayPaper.org delivers the best help through our SPSS Experts
To fulfill the desire of scoring well in SPSS assignment & homework, we provide the most constructive help through our experts who have completed more than thousands of SPSS projects successfully.