This is an assignment with a length of ten to twelve pages that should integrate the reading, multi-media and class discussion boards. It is mandatory to have research from the classroom text, as well as three sources from the internet or online library to support your views.
Consider the validity of your resources carefully before using them in academic papers. It is recommended to use examples from your professional experience where possible, or build from your learning in the discussion boards. Use at least one project you have been a team member or a project manager as an example to describe the topics below:
The following topics must be reviewed in order for the paper to be complete:
- The definition of procurement and contract management and the importance to the business world.
- RFP selection tools and how to improve the assessment of proposals.
- The concept of procurement planning and various strategies necessary for project success.
- How to select the most qualified vendor in a proposal.
- Evaluation of the contract and the legal aspects of procurement in a project.
- Comparisons of the critical elements of a contract including relationships between the client, supplier, completion terms and payment terms.
The final Research Paper for the course must be submitted by to the instructor by 11:59 p.m. of the time zone in which you reside on the last day of the class.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be ten to twelve double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of two from the Ashford Online Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style