If you want to impress potential clients and make an excellent impact to your prospective customers, there is no better way to do it than to present your product or service with a glossy, full color brochure. It cannot be denied that a pleasantly designed and an efficiently printed brochure makes whatever you are offering a very appealing one. When professionally done, it could mean a boom for your business.
With the Internet becoming a way of life, many companies are doing away with paper brochures, perceiving that they have seen better days. There is nothing more off the beam than this. Despite the benefits that the Internet has for businessmen, it cannot be denied that a color brochure is essential o how customers understand your business.
Brochures come in three standard sizes: 8.5 x 11, 8.5 x 14, 11 x 17. They can also be folded down to smaller sizes, for a small fee. Also offered are specialty brochure products, such as sell sheets, product sheets, tri-fold brochures, statement stuffers, notecards and rack cards.
Coming up with a marketing piece that incites the highest quantity of professionalism entails a well thought out design. Here are few tips that can help you get off to a good start:
1. Determine the main objective of your color brochure and the purpose it will serve. Since designing a brochure may have multiple reasons involved, it’s best if you put them all down on paper and sort them out according to the most important.
2. Write good content for your color brochure. You can employ the services of an excellent copywriter for this purpose. Make sure that the content of the brochure is related to its objective. If you don’t want your customers to miss out on the most important message your brochure is portraying, put the message in front and at the back of the material.
3. Take time to consider the images and artwork on your color brochure. After selecting on the best content for your marketing design, be sure that you examined the images you’ll include in it, as these two have to be developed simultaneously. When determining your brochure’s size, you have to make an allowance for the images. Should you need to schedule a photo shoot, do include a schedule for copy writing at the same time. This method will help you save a significant amount of time.
4. In creating a format, you should have a fairly good idea on the size of your brochure as it fits your aspirations. It is recommended that you come up with an excellent content prior to formatting the brochure. This way, you can avoid the dilemma of selecting a brochure format that will immediately be a good fit for your content.
5. Make sure that you already have fixed ideas for the design of your brochure. Before you go to a graphic designer, you should already have a precise pattern in mind that has obtained approval from other people involved in the design of your color brochure.
6. Make sure to select the best paper stock for your brochure. Go for quality materials, such as a heavier stock paper, if you want to make a big impression on your clients.
Whether you’re looking for a creative marketing piece or a direct mail material, a color brochure is always the best solution. In whatever type of industry you are in, a brochure will often furnish your customers, and potential ones, with necessary information that they may not find anywhere else.