You are running for the Presidency of the Unites States of America. The polls puts you neck-and-neck with the other party’s top candidate. You must now debate the extremely “hot” topic of affordable health care. You are given the opportunity to submit recommendations or changes to the Affordable Care Act. Given the number of low income families purchasing [or attempting to purchase] minimum health care coverage,
- What assistance in receiving [purchasing] health care insurance would you propose for these families?
- Explain how your changes will impact those middle income families who want and can afford premium coverage.
- Should there be a two-tier or even three-tier health care insurance difference or other service options?
- Why should the middle income family pay more [through taxes or income based insurance rates] for the same healthcare service received by low-income families?
Explore this topic only as it pertains to healthcare costs and services between low and middle income families. Use citations to support your position. Remember, your answer will affect how people vote. The only thing standing between you and the Presidency are your views on this topic. Good Luck! Your Secretary of Education [me!] awaits your response!
Tip: Mechanics are a major part of any paper. Make sure you [and maybe someone else]
- Proofread your paper prior to submission
- Re-state EACH question completely prior to answering. If I [Instructor] have to look for an answer – there is no answer!
- Review APA guidelines information [See syllabus]
- Submit your paper on time to Turn-It-In [Assignment Forum]
- NEXT: Prepare a Power Point that explains your stance on this issue. Be sure to include your answer to each of the questions posed. You will be asked to critique 3 of your classmates [30 points maximum] due Day 4-Week 7