Final Exam: CASE IN POINT ANALYSIS
You will write a 4-5 page (double-spaced, 1 1/4″ margins) analysis of a Case in Point from one of the chapters of our text. These are the requirements for the assignment:
1. You will read the case in point of your choice. (These are at the beginning of each chapter). Do NOT choose one we have already done in class.
2. You will further research the organization described in the case to further your analysis. You will research at least five additional, credible sources (magazine and newspaper articles, organizational websites, credible blogs and other web based sources, interviews).
3. You will identify the 2-3 most important themes of the case and explain why they are important lessons to learn. You will make 2-3 recommendations of how the themes you discovered in the case and your additional research could be used to improve communication in other organizations. You will explain why your recommendations will work.
4. Your paper should include an introduction in which you will introduce briefly what the case is about, and provide a preview statement.
5. The body of your paper should provide a summary of the case and a description of the 2-3 most important themes of the case and an argument for why those themes are important. It should include your 2-3 recommendations for improving communication in other organization as well as your explanation for why your recommendations will work.
6. Your paper should include references to specific concepts or research findings you have learned from the text, lecture, discussion, other class materials, and your additional research.
7. Your paper also should include specific examples from the case that support the points you are trying to make.
8. Your paper will be turned in to turnitin.com
Your paper should follow MLA formatting guidelines.
The post final case study 6 appeared first on Graduate Paper Help.