please answer the 13 questions.
1. Public health approach for preventive intervention includes _____________interventions for at-risk populations.
2. What is the study of distribution and determinants of health outcomes in a population?
3. What is a necessary condition for the development of alcohol dependence and abuse.
4. The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Fourth Edition (DSM-IV) specifies a ________________relationship between alcohol abuse and dependence.
5. The ______________model sees alcohol use disorder as an acquired behavior that can be changed.
6. One explanation of the impact of alcohol use and partner violence argues that the
relationship is ___________because of a third critical factor.
7. Alcohol abuse impacts workplace safety because its use may impair an individual’s __________ and __________.
8. The public health model of alcohol-related problems shows how inteaction between the _______________, __________, and __________.
9. One of the consequences of adult alcohol dependence is______________, which is when a child is made responsible for caretaking of parents or younger siblings.
10. Heavy alcohol use is defined as _________drinking on five or more days in the past month.
11. True or False? Older workers are more likely to be heavy drinkers.
12. True or False? The ECA study is the earliest of the three major third-generation studies
13. True or False? A standardized risk assessment tool such as AUDIT or ASSIST is used before a basic screening for alcohol use.