“Beijing EAPS Consulting, Inc.
Read the case study titled “Beijing EAPS Consulting, Inc.” before starting this assignment.
Write a 4-5 page paper in which you:
1. Discuss the implications of co-conducting a project plan from the project and department managers’ points of view.
2. Point out the strengths and weaknesses that have been made clear about the project plan to date.
3. Classify the specific team behaviors that must be employed to balance the expansion and management problems facing the Beijing EAPS Consulting company.
4. Create safeguards that can be put in place to ensure that the project is completed on time.
Your assignment must:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Analyze the interests, temperaments, motivation patterns, and thinking styles to effectively motivate project team members.
• Apply successful leadership practices to inspire and encourage teams through shared vision, purpose, and commitment, and set high expectations to promote a higher level of performance.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in project management.
• Write clearly and concisely about project management using proper writing mechanics.