Explain your leadership philosophy (suggested length of 3–5 pages) by doing the following:
1. Explain your specific leadership role (Human Resources Manager) that you currently hold or have held within an organization.
2. Write a personal mission statement that explains the role of leadership you aspire to in your future career.
Note: In developing your personal mission statement, consider your sense of purpose or personal calling. Your personal mission, when executed well, will enable you to achieve your vision for your future, as well as the vision you identify for your organization.
3. Provide a vision statement that models the desired future state of the organization you would like to lead.
4. Discuss the core leadership values that you profess to be a part of your leadership philosophy.
5. Explain opportunities for growth and development for current and future leaders in your organization or on your team.
a. Discuss any corresponding training you would implement to facilitate growth and development.
6. Reflect on how your education and past work and life experiences have prepared you for your future leadership position.
C. Analyze the outlook of work in your chosen career field: Human Resources (suggested length of 1–2 pages), including the following information:
• salary range
• employment growth in the industry
• types of positions available
• geographic considerations
• level of education required
E. Discuss your personal professional development by doing the following:
1. Discuss the most significant lessons learned based on three specific leadership concepts or theories reinforced throughout your MSML program.
a. Explain how the lessons identified in part E1 will help you succeed in your chosen career.
2. Summarize your plans for continued professional development by identifying three SMART (specific, measurable, actionable, realistic, time-oriented) goals.
G. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.