define the importance and meaning of the Jewish ritual Kaparot.
Then analyze historical and cultural significance and development/logical progression of Kaparot. Identify and describe the significance of material objects utilized as well as characteris
• Identify the ritual’s key components and their theological meaning
• Describe each ritual component
• Discuss each component’s historical and cultural significance
• Identify their logical progression
• Identify and describe the significance of material objects utilized in the ritual (i.e.,
vestments, appointments, objects, music, etc.), as well as characteristics of the space
in which the ritual is being performed.