writing strictly as the following, additional material is the textbook. Hope it helps.
For your final course requirement, reflect on an ethical challenge that you have identified and address the following questions in a 10-15 page paper. Think of this paper as a case study, informed by your learning in this course. The subject of the ethical challenge can be a company in the news, a personal work situation that you have experienced, or a work situation that another person shares with you.
1. Background – describe the company that is/are the focus of your paper(like history).
2. Identify and describe the ethical challenge that was faced; what were the differing
points of view or choices that were presented? Discuss the leadership issues involved in this ethical challenge or that contributed to this situation becoming an ethical challenge.
3. How did the ethical challenge get resolved?
4. Integrate course content – What principles or approaches did you learn from this
course that will assist you as you encounter ethical issues with similar characteristics in the future? Perhaps you have a better, more informed way of describing the ethical challenge that was faced; what new information did you acquire from this course that changed your knowledge and/or understanding of the ethical issue that was encountered? Based on the learning from this course, is there anything you would have done differently? Cite at least four resources from the course.
5. What did you learn about yourself and your ability as an ethical leader as you examined this issue with new insight – ability as an ethical leader can be thought of as: ethical commitment (desire and will), ethical consciousness (awareness), and ethical competency (action).
6. Plan for the future – How might you utilize your acquired knowledge and any skills obtained in this course as an organizational or team leader in the future?7.Summary or Conclusion