• The submission of your work assessment should be organised and clearly structured.
• Maximum word length allowed is 4000 words, excluding words in Charts &Tables and in the Appendixes section of your report.
• Student is required to submit a type-written document in Microsoft Word format with Times New Roman font type, size 12 and line spacing 1.5.
• This assignment is worth 100% of the final assessment of the module.
• Indicate any sources of information and literature review by including all the necessary citations and references adopting the Harvard Referencing System.
• Students who have been found to have committed acts of Plagiarism are automatically considered to have failed the entire module. If found to have breached the regulation for the second time, you will be asked to leave the course.
Plagiarism involves taking someone else’s words, thoughts, ideas or essays from online essay banks and trying to pass them off as your own. It is a form of cheating which is taken very seriously.