Based upon the information you have obtained through your studies of World Religions so far, you are playing the role of a Human Aid Worker who is seeking the involvement of additional voluntary aid workers to accompany you on a special mission to a certain locale throughout the world where your team will study one of the major World Religions in an effort to better serve the needs of the people in that region of the world.
In complete 2-3 pages paper, discuss the following components:
- Provide introduction of paper and The clear identification of (1) one of the World Religions we are studying in this course. (discuss Buddhism here)
- A purpose statement and objective for studying this religion.
- The identification and application of the most effective Method of Religious Studies will be used by your team.
- The significant role geography plays within this religion and the impact it has on the people in this locale.
- Your goal is to examine this religion and area of the world in such a way to generate excitement and service opportunities for persuading people to partner with you as members of your Human Aid team.
- Provide summary of paper in a brief conclusion.