To what extent might Honor Killing of Women be classified as a global social problem
with international implication?
To help structure your paper, the following must be adhered to. You should use headings
(DO NOT use the questions below as your actual heading- develop your own thematic
1. Identify the problem and the way it is defined.
2. Is this a “new” problem?
3. What are the values and beliefs that make the events of concern defined as a social problem?
4. Who is now defining this issue as a social problem and how is that different from the past? What conditions are different? How is society different?
5. Identify the causes to which the problem is attributed.
6. What ideologies, theories, or paradigms of the social welfare system are relevant? Why?
7. Who has power in regard to this issue?
8. What are the social, economic and environmental justice issues related to this problem?
9. What are the cultural, diversity and human rights issues associated with this social problem
10. Is the problem adequately addressed by present social welfare policies and programs? Global, United States, Georgia
11. What social welfare policies and programs are relevant to the problem? Is there a role for social work? If so, what is the role of social work?
12. Is there more or less which should be done? What are your suggested changes or approaches to the problem?
*Make sure that you have an introductory paragraph that includes your thesis statement and an appropriate conclusion (See APA guidelines for the entire paper) You must use headings for each section.