You are writing this essay as a HR Director of a Fortune 500 Company. The corporation has is a multinational organization and based in the United States. You are being asked to identify your knowledge of HRIS and to make a suggestion about a new piece of technology for each of the weekly learning objectives for weeks 2-6 in your HRMT415 class. Your boss has asked you to discuss one new piece of technology that you could use for each weekly topic (Weeks 2-6) in your HRMT class. These should be different from any of the technology that you discussed in your week #5 paper. For clarification, these are the topics that were discussed in the course for weeks 2-6:
The weekly Material for weeks 2-6 was as follows:
1) Week #2 – E-Recruiting
2) Week #3 – E-Selection
3) Week #4 – Self-Service & HR Portals
4) Week #5 – E-Learning & Training
5) Week #6 – Performance Management
Each of these topics should be about one page in length and answer the questions above. You should also tell me what is important to consider with each of the decisions that you make. A good place to find information is in our library and on the SHRM website. This paper will required you to research HRIS technology to discuss.
This should be the format of your Paper:
1) Introduction should discuss the evolution of HR. You should use our reading material for week #1 and any research that you have completed from outside sources to briefly discuss the evolution of HRIS
2) Second paragraph should discuss our reading material about the important consideration in developing and implanting and HRIS. This paragraph should tell your boss how you would recommend the development and setup or an HRIS for your organization. You can call the organization Fortune 500 Co,
3) The next five pages should discuss the material for weeks 2—6 that is listed above.
4) You should then end your paper with a conclusion about the future of HR and what you might be able to implement in the organization in the future. You should also tell your boss about any culture or acceptance problems that you might foresee in your organization when implementing the HRIS. This material is in our reading material for week #7.
Save your review as Last Name_Review_HRMT415.doc (e.g. Smith_Review_HRMT415.doc).
A. Title Page – Include a title page with your name, student number, title of your review, course number, course name, session, section, semester and date.
B. Introductory Paragraph – Include an introductory paragraph.
C. Font and Spacing – Use Arial or Times New Roman 12 pitch font with double spaced lines.
D. Length – Write a 6 to 8 page review not including the title page and citation page.
E. Reference Page – Include all sources on a Reference page
2. Utilize the APA Style for the review and to documenting sources.
3. Punctuation, essay format (thesis, supporting paragraphs with transition and topic sentences, and summary) grammar and documentation count toward your grade.