Human growth and development
1. Discuss the three approaches to personality in midlife adult?
2. Name at least three myths associated with aging and provide the facts that refute these myths?
3. Name and describe the three phases in information processing in late adulthood?
4. How has the nature of death and dying changed since the early part of the last century, and what are the implications of this change?
5. Read the article ending my life my way. What are the ethical issues surrounding the right to die? After reading the article do you think people
should have the right to choose death when there is a terminal?
Notes: please write one paragraph for each question. And get the answer from Human Development, Thomas Crandall, and James . book. Please try to
write by simple vocabulary because I am international student.