Topic: Industrial Relations
. Examine and report on a specific labor relations conflict that is in the news.
2. Paper is to be in two parts.
3. Part 1: thorough explanation of the conflict and a summary of the related law.
4. The summary must be written so that the reader will have a good understanding of the law.
5. Part 2: Individual analysis of the conflict with proposal(s) on how the conflict could have been better handled.
If the conflict was handled appropriately, then justifications must be provided to support the method(s) used to resolve the conflict.
6. A complete reference list is required.