prepare a literature review that addresses the topic you have been working on throughout this course. Remember, you likely have prepared literature reviews, albeit probably as sections of previous papers in your studies. The challenge for you now is that you will apply a critical eye toward what is known about the research topic and what you can identify as possible gaps in past research. Your previous assignments will offer great help to you as you put your literature review together.
Specifically, you will need to:
• Introduce the problem.
• Include a clear and concise thesis statement.
• Provide sufficient background to the reader.
• Identify similarities between various research findings on the topic. Provide examples to illustrate the similarities.
• Identify differences between various research findings on the topic. Provide examples to illustrate the differences.
• Synthesize the themes and relationships you have identified in your research into the topic.
• Summarize the key findings of previous research.
• Conclude with an assessment of the status of the problem being researched.
You will need to support your literature review with at least 10 references from scholarly resources. You may incorporate the 10 resources you have used in other assignments as well as include other resources you have located throughout the course.