LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT IN THE TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY
course objectives assessed by this project include 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Compose a paper of 1750 to 2250 words (with a typical font and spacing this will be between 7 and 9 pages) in which you lay out your leadership growth plan.
Your plan should have the following elements:
• Evaluate your own strengths and weaknesses as a leader, and describe
why you want to improve your leadership skills.
• Provide an analysis of which models or aspects of the primary theories of
leadership (those covered in this course) align with your beliefs,
personality, ethics, and vision.
• Describe the areas you hope to strengthen.
• Describe your vision for yourself and propose practical business,
community, or family situation(s) that you might impact with your
leadership skills. Describe your leadership goals in detail.
• Lay out with specificity your plan to effectuate these goals.
Besides covering the content described above, your project should meet the following criteria:
• Demonstrates comprehension and analysis of course topics and
• Uses personal examples to best illustrate the concepts you are describing
• Is well-organized and logical
• Properly cites sources in APA format
• Displays proper grammar, spelling, mechanics
• Represents original work
Copyright © 2014 by Thomas Edison State College. All rights reserved