Order DescriptionThe development of a leadership culture serves as the foundation for continuously improving quality and safety in health care. Therefore, health care leaders must consider how to develop a culture of leadership in the organizations in which they serve. In this assignment you will discuss the development of a leadership culture in a health care organization.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
• Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
• Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
• This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
• You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Write a paper (1,000-1,250 words) that addresses the development of a leadership culture in a health care organization. Include the following in your paper:
1. A definition of leadership culture.
2. A statement of the conditions that must exist in the organization to develop a leadership culture.
3. A discussion of how a leadership culture creates an environment of continuous improvement in quality and safety.