How can the social learning theory be used to guide the use of technology in schools to maximize learning?
The instructions are:
Include the following elements in your research paper:
• Introduction – Which question did you choose and why? What were you looking for?
• Background – Briefly explain the theory or theorist on which your paper is based.
• Body – Include two or three sections, each with its own heading, that explain the main categories of what you found out about your topic/question.
• Summary of the Findings
• Conclusion – How would you answer your original question?
• References – Use APA format for the in-text citations and a reference page at the end of the paper. Include at least seven current (meaning not less than ten-years old) articles (not books, except for our text). Your reference page is the last page of your paper.
• Writing – Your paper must be well-written (graduate level vocabulary–do NOT use contractions), and free from grammatical, format and typing errors. YOU CAN USE “I”