the case on Lincoln Medical Supply.
1. Identify the sources of internal and external data for all three (3) types of customers.
2. Explain the types of data Sara should collect from each type of customer.
3. Discuss how Sara can meet the goals imposed on her by the marketing group.
4. Describe the kinds of marketing programs that could be developed from the data Sara generates.
5. Explain whether the data should be separated by customer type or combined into a single database.
6. Discuss whether Lincoln Medical Supply is a candidate for a customer relationship management program.