SECTION A IS LIMITLESS WORD COUNT JUST WRITE A NOTE ON THE TOPIC SO I COULD DISCOURSE ONLINE WITH THE TUTOR JUST AS SHE REQUIRED.PLEASE READ QUESTION MORE CLEARLY BEFORE ANSWERING.
The assignment is in two parts:
PART A – You are required to attend a live online discussion session with your tutor and up to
three other students (max 4 students per session) to respond to the PART A tasks detailed
PART B – You are required to produce a written piece of work, to answer the PART B tasks
detailed below. The written work is to be in an informal report format; therefore you are only
required to include the answers to the questions. You do not need an executive summary,
introduction or conclusion.
PART A – Online Discussion
Consider the following tasks and prepare notes that will enable you to contribute to an online
discussion session based on this module.
1. Identify one objective for improvement within your chosen organisation and discuss the range
of decisions to be taken in order to achieve it. (1.1)
2. Examine the information and knowledge needed to ensure effective decision making. By
doing this consider assessing internal and external sources of information and understanding.
3. Identify stakeholders in order to achieve the objective and explain in detail how you make
contact with them and involve them within the decisions making process. (2.1, 2.2, 2.3)
4. Justify and design strategic recommendations for improvement that will ensure the objective
is met. (1.4, 2.4)
PART B – Written Tasks
1. Report on the existing communications process within your chosen organisation and design
one improvement that could be made to the communications process and outline how this
improvement is to be implemented.
(3.1, 3.2, 3.3)
2. Create a personal plan to develop your own communication skills.
(3.4) (750 words)
3. Using a diagram report on the existing approach to the collection, formatting, storage and
disseminating of information within one specific department / area within your chosen
organisation (e.g. employee personal information within the HR department). (4.1)
4. Carry out and show how changes to a strategy could be implemented to improve the access,
collection, formatting, storage and dissemination of information and knowledge.
(4.2, 4.3) (750 words)
Suggested 1500 word count for PART B