Topic: MANAGING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF TEACHERS
Option B. (Assignment which does not include any small-scale research (5,000 words) )
Title of Assignment: MANAGING PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OF TEACHERS
(Title of Module: Leadership and Management in Education)
WORD COUNT: 5000.
If you are not currently working in a school, then a more academic assignment should be written. This relies more on a thorough Literature Review (I am not working at School).
Introduction (500 words)
• Identifying the main topic: e.g. teamwork; professional development; accountability; strategic planning; human motivation, in the context of leading and managing change.
• Outline the aims and objectives of your study. Include the main question you will be addressing in the assignment.
• Explain why this topic is important
• Outline of the study
Literature Review (3500 words)
• Structured review of literature relevant to your topic including ideas about change as well as what leading and managing change might mean from a wider perspective.
• Adopt a thematic approach (avoid writing Bloggs said this, Jones argued that, Smith claimed the other)
• Use sub-headings to structure the text
• Summary (From this review, the following points have been identified)
Conclusions (1000 words)
• Return to the main question – what are your findings?
• Provide an overview of the main outcomes of the study
• Set out the implications for professional practice
• Include some recommendations for further work
APA Referencing style; At least 30 references;