Module Navigation Strategy-Information Systems
(1) A Word File: written report discussing any assumptions you have made about the case and the key elements of the case. Also, results for each question in the “Information Specifications” section posed on Page 4 should be included:
-Mr. Milligan wants a markup of at least 25 percent on all items. Which items have markups less than 25 perent?
– In terms of dollars, which item has the lowest sales?
– In terms of dollars, what were Mr. Milligan’s biggest selling items last year? Identify the top five
– What are the company’s total annual sales?
– What is the company’s annual gross profit?
– Based on average unit sales, which five items had the lowest sales? Based on average unit sales, which five items had the highest sales?
Finally, answer four questions in Test Your Design on Page 4 and Page 5.
(2) An Excel File that meets the criteria mentioned in the case scenario and specification sections