Drawing upon scholarly research and organisational examples critically consider how organisations can effectively manage a redundancy situation.
Critically evaluate approaches organisations can take to retaining key human resources. Your answer must be underpinned by literature in this area.
2. Consult a wide range of literature and ensure that good quality journals are your prime source.
4. Write in the 1st or 3rd person consistently.
5. Avoid too many headings. No lists.
6. Plan the essay carefully and identify your key argument in the planning stage.
7. Consider the key points you wish to make and distribute the words available between these key points, remembering the need for balance.
8. Use the introduction to explain your key argument and to explain what you intend to cover.
9. Support each point with evidence or examples. Be critical.
10. Ensure a link is made between each main point and how it relates to the question.
11. Referencing and bibliographies are often poorly presented so ensure the correct protocols are met.
12. Take care with paragraphing, avoid very short paragraphs.
13. Take care with spelling, vocabulary and syntax.
14. Proof read your work